STEP Members and Affiliates have access to a range of benefits and services.
Showcase your professional expertise
- Full Members can use the TEP designation and the STEP logo to promote your membership of STEP and enhance your profile with both clients and other professionals.
- Members and affiliates are listed in the Online Directory – making you visible to both potential clients and other professionals who may require your services.
Enhance your skills and update your knowledge
- A programme of events is available – including international, national and regional conferences and seminars, webinars and awards programmes.
- A suite of STEP Certificates and Diplomas are available to enhance your knowledge in specific subject areas, providing CPD and career development.
Network with other professionals
- The annual STEP Directory and Yearbook features listings of members and affiliates by region as well as valuable jurisdictional information.
- Special Interest Groups enable you to network with those with a shared specialism.
- The Trust Discussion Forum and the STEP LinkedIn group allow members to liaise with other practitioners and discuss topics of issue to you
Keep up-to-date with industry developments
- The STEP Journal provides industry news, regulatory and taxation updates, book reviews, recruitment opportunities and an events calendar.
- The twice-weekly STEP Wealth Structuring News Digest emails keep you up-to-date on technical and breaking news and features.
- Jurisdictional Reports are available via the STEP website, providing key legal information, new developments and useful resource information.
- Publications include reports, STEP Standard Provisions, books and leaflets.
- Gain information on investment performance and risk via the Trustee Managed Portfolio Indices
Develop your career
- Use the STEP Job Search to look for jobs or advertise a vacancy.
- Visit the Careers Centre to read about other members’ experiences and find advice on furthering you career.
Representing the industry
- STEP represents the interests of its members with regulators, government departments and international organisations such as the EU, OECD and FATF.
- STEP monitors legislation and where appropriate canvasses for changes in the law.
If you have any questions about benefits for members and affiliates please contact the STEP Membership Team at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7640 0500 Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30 GMT