STEP BENELUX A.s.b.l. was formally incorporated in Luxembourg further to a meeting of STEP members from Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands on 7 November 2012.
Benelux Association is considered as a platform where professionals can continue to exchange ideas, share best practices and network with the over 16,000 members worldwide. Presentations, conferences, panel discussions and educational courses will flow across the three borders.
STEP BENELUX team of board members:
- Сhairman, Louise Benjamin – Solicitor and Founder, Benjamin Law Firm, Luxembourg.
- Vadim Blaustein – Senior Partner, BlauStein Business Lawyers.
- Secretary, Ms Chiara Deceglie – Attorney, M Partners.
- Eric Fort – Lawyer/Solicitor/Attorney.
- Simon Gorbutt – Estate Planner/Insurance Advisor/Lawyer/Solicitor/Attorney.
- Serge Krancenblum – Group Chief Executive Officer, SGG Group
- Alain Nijs – Attorney, Greenille.
- Vice-Chairman, Paolo Panico – Managing Director, Private Trustees S.A.
- Wim Ritz – Trustee/Fiduciary.
- Treasurer, Graham J. Wilson – Barrister and Founder, Wilson Associates.
The supervisory auditor, Bishen Jacmohone